Cindy made this meal for us when she was visiting us last year and Randy has been wanting it ever since! I just found the recipe in my inbox and decided to share it with everyone! Enjoy! I'll have to make this soon!
Pork Roast with Stuffing
Ingredients
Pork tenderloin roast (Costco- looks like 2 roast, but actually 4 in package)
I used 2 roast each time I made it
1 can apple pie filling (no sugar added)
1 box stove top stuffing (pork flavor)
1/2 cup apple sauce ( no sugar) Hint - buy snack size apple sauce for lunches and just use one it two and the rest will stay good for another time
Directions:
Spray inside crock pot with Pam.
Put pie filling and apple sauce in
Place pork tenderloin roast on top
Prepare stuffing as directed and spread on top
Cook 3 hours on high, turn to low and cook another 3 plus hours or reverse order.
When it is done scrape stuffing into bowl, take roast out and let it set for about 10 minutes before you try to cut it.
Pour apple filling onto stuffing. Mix together. It looks horrible but is really good.
I served it with mashed potatoes and steamed corn.
No comments:
Post a Comment